We have a great opportunity for an activities co-ordinator to join Care & Repair North East Wales, under the VC Hub team
Job title: VC Hub Activities Co-ordinator.
Office base is Shotton, Flintshire
Salary: £18,000 for 30 hours a week
Hours: 30 hours a week worked flexibly across evenings and weekends as required.
Reporting to: Services Manager
The purpose of this role:
- To plan a rolling programme of activities and events for our veteran community which provides them with a range of opportunities to engage in meaningful and purposeful activity designed to offer diversionary, social, confidence building, skills development experiences to support mental health and wellbeing, build informal support networks
- To recruit, train and support a team of volunteers to support the delivery of the programme and provide skills development and work experience for veterans wishing to participate.
- You will keep accurate records of attendance and outcomes reporting as per grant requirements.
- You will be responsible for gathering and collating satisfaction surveys and providing management information on the levels of client satisfaction with the service.
- You will produce the reports on performance and outcomes using statistical information.
- You will act as the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders face to face, by telephone, email and/or through social media and web enquiries.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please view the document below.
To apply please send a signed CV and covering letter as to what you would bring to the job role firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th November 2020